We are committed to using the most innovative and updated equipment that best suits your specific project. Here’s a list of what we use to get your job done!
Fuji Saber CTP Platesetter with 4 Epson 9800 Color proofers (Supported by Rampage front end for imposition and Rip as well as ORIS complete color management software).
- Heidelberg 40 Inch 5 color with in-line coater (28 x 40)
- Heidelberg 40 Inch 2 Color Perfector (both sides of sheet in a single pass) (28 x 40)
- Heidelberg 36 Inch 4 Color Press (25 x 36)
- Ryobi 3200 2 color Duplicators with Envelope feeders
- Polar 57 inch Computerized Paper Cutter
- Polar 45 inch Computerized Paper Cutter
- Microcut 30 inch Computerized Paper Cutter
- Stahl 28 x 40 Folders with 4/4/4
- Muller Martini 6 pocket Saddle stitcher with 3 knife trimmer
- Heidelberg cylinder Die Cutters
- Bobst 102 CE 40 inch die cutter with blanking unit
- Bobst Domino 100 folder gluer
- Dorn – Dub -30 offline UV and Blister coater
We're committed to a sustainable product life cycle, from fiber use and forest management, to energy consumption and waste reduction.
We use paper that's environmentally friendly for each project.
Our paper is:
- We strive to always use recycled paper
- FDA Approved
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- US California Proposition 65 compliant
- Contains no heavy metals
- Contains no flame retardants
- Sourced from sustainable forestry practices
- Complies with Lacey Act Requirements
- Purchased from an FFC Certified and Accredited Manufacturer
We use ink and roller products that are conscientious in how they’re formulated. Our inks are:
- Gum Rosin and Vegetable-based
- CONEG Metal Free- Our inks use organic pigments and don’t contain lead, mercury, chromium, and antimony.
- Low VOC’s- Our inks are formulated to contain as little free solvents as possible through the use of linseed oil, soy oil, tung oil, and ToFA Esters (a modified vegetable oil).